Monday, November 30, 2009

Fantasy, 40k, and Forgeworld... oh my...

There really isn't enough time in a day to give this great hobby all the time it deserves haha...

So last Tuesday I went from having just this painted for the Fantasy Tale of Four Gamers...



...then two days of work later... I woulda had more done but something about Dark Elves being released for the BloodBowl PC game...


It ain't much to look at, but it's 3 or 4 colors and a painted base... good enough for this period of To4G, and once I get more time it'll be better. I slacked because I spent my free time building 1500 points of Lizards for a big game of Fantasy the previous week only to have them get eaten by that thrice damned Hell Pit Abomination...

Beginning this weekend is also a 40k Combat Patrol league starting up which promises to be awesome with over a dozen players in the Ordo participating. My plan? Throw a bunch of Orks at it and see what happens...


What else are 45 Orks good at? Advancing around this!


That's right... this bad piece of work will be getting some much needed attention very very soon...

2 comments:

Rhellion said...

Your green table is very "Lustria-ish".

Gargunki said...

Indeed it is fitting... Once I get more of the army completed I'll have to break out all the trees and do some cool pics.

 
Template designed using TrixTG